- Startup At Work
Kayak.com: "Search One And Done"
Being Public Isn't Nearly As Fun As Going Public
Steve Hafner - Dec 02, 2009
1. Concept Of Drag Coefficients
2. 9/11 And Macro Events
3. Starting KAYAK and Finding a Co-founder
4. Being Public Isn't Nearly As Fun As Going Public
5. Why KAYAK Wouldn't Let Sequoia Make A Bad Decision
6. Cross Pollination Of Ideas
7. At Scale, Little Things Matter
8. "We Like Being Independent"
9. "Do You Want to Get Married?"
10. East Coast vs West Coast VCs
11. Mistakes Along the Way
12. Choosing Your Investors
13. Going Back to Business School
14. "Getting Out of Texas"
Funny story. Makes you understand that being a public company these days can be a royal pain.
Submit a Comment
Email (required; will not be shared)